We offer you some travel recommendations to Cuba that may be necessary to take into account.
- Life here on the island is calm, at the local pace. The concept of services differs greatly from capitalist countries, so one has to understand the differences that make Cuba a magical destination.
- For excursions it is always recommended to travel with sunscreen (not easy to find in Cuba), comfortable footwear, bottle of water for your comfort.
- Always drink bottled water.
- In the case of tours with guides in cars is recommended to drive during the day, so we organize the itineraries so that you have enough time to leave and arrive always in daylight.
- It is recommended to bring cash, as payments with VISA Cards are not usually possible in many establishments.
- Take into account that the baggage to be checked in allowed can be 23KG + 10KG hand luggage. For plastic suitcases, it is recommended to weigh them before wrapping to verify that they meet the established weight standards.
- Cuban Civil Aviation authorities usually require you to arrive at the airport 3 hours in advance, take it into consideration.
- We recommend that you wear very cool, light-coloured clothing. For the evenings, especially in Havana and something more elegant for dinners. During the winter (November to March) it is recommended to wear clothes between seasons as temperatures can drop.
- It is recommended to wear very cool, light-colored clothing. For the evenings, especially in Havana and something more elegant for dinners. During the winter (November to March) it is recommended to wear clothes between seasons as temperatures can drop.