If you come to Havana and want to try the best drinks (cubalibre, mojitos, daiquirí) in the city, Nosotros Cubaneamos makes you a list of bars to visit in this 2019:
- Floridita: Bar-restaurant, founded in 1817; where the famous writer and journalist Ernest Hemingway, used to take his daiquiri. The slogan of this bar is “The Cradle of the Daiquiri” and Hemingway himself increased his fame with a phrase that attracted tourists from all over the planet:
“My mojito in La Bodeguita, my daiquirí in El Floridita”.
- Sia Kará: Just behind the Capitol, it is a small bar known by many tourists. It is characterized by a bohemian decoration, where you can enjoy live music, a menu of drinks and food written on a blackboard with affordable prices.
- O’Reilly 304: Characterized by some as “a jewel” is a bar where you can dine and stay later to enjoy some drinks. It is characterized by its good drinks and agile service.
4. Madrigal: A bar located in Vedado, located at the top of a colonial house is an ideal place to enjoy in the company of friends. It is distinguished by good taste in its decoration, good service and its drinks.
5. King Bar: With a rather unique decoration as the tables are arranged around a wizard tree and two modern fountains this bar is one of the elites in Cuban youth. You can dine in it but it is more advisable to use it as a bar.
6. El Cocinero: If you like to have drinks on a terrace watching the sunset this place is then a must if you are in Havana.
7. La Bodeguita del Medio: If you want to leave a small trace of your visit to Havana, then you should visit La Bodeguita del Medio. This place that has been visited by numerous writers and politicians is one of the most famous in the city.
8. Fábrica de Arte: A must see if you are a lover of the arts. Here all the manifestations of art are combined in one place. An ideal place to drink and enjoy good music of any kind.